Corbetta Salvatore S.r.l. was founded in 1958 by Mr. Corbetta Salvatore as a company specialised in the production of furniture, chairs and tables for internal decor.
Operations began in Cassago Brianza and production activities continued there until 1973. In that year, due to the problems associated with lack of space, the company built its first warehouse in Molteno.
In 1990, a further extension of the headquarters occurred with the new warehouse and stores, resulting in today’s structure which spans 36,000 m², of which 8000 m² are covered.
Mr. Corbetta is supported in management activities by his son-in-law Alfio Valnegri and by his nephews, who currently manage the company following in the footsteps and teachings of their respected predecessors.
Always attentive to market changes, the company has created many other brands over the years for the furniture market and the DIY sector.
The continuous search for new ideas and use of new materials enables this firm to be continuously innovative and to ensure that its customers’ needs and wishes can be optimised.